Gather is a sales & marketing platform used by top venues across the US to manage and grow their private events business. We're a funded startup and we're growing fast.
Bottom line: We need help providing a top-notch experience for our customers. We’re growing in an exciting industry where you’ll be able to meet some of the top restaurateurs, chefs, and hospitality professionals in the country.
As a Customer Experience Manager at Gather, you’ll be the front line to our customers – leading the charge in helping make their experience with Gather a success from Day One.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Prioritize Customer Experience above all else (that's why we're here!)
- Train clients and their teams on Gather and assist with their events management needs.
- Drive client progress through remote communication.
- Research and resolve inbound questions and requests.
- Contribute to product documentation, Gather’s customer blog, and process improvements.
- Work with the Executive Team to help map the future of Gather’s software.
- and the unexpected - this is a startup after all!
Are you ready?
The perfect candidate will be an enthusiastic champion for customer success, an outstanding and friendly communicator, a natural problem solver, and will have a knack for picking up intricate or technical concepts quickly and helping others do the same.
Our requirements are pretty straightforward. To qualify you must:
- Be empathetic, resourceful and driven.
- Have exceptional interpersonal, customer support and/or account management experience.
- Be proficient in troubleshooting computer software, networks and operating systems. Knowledge and/or experience with SaaS platforms is a plus.
- Have an ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks.
- Have experience supporting customers through a variety of contact channels, including phone, email and chat.
- Like to have fun, and preferably have a passion for food, drink, and general merriment.
- Not be a Duke basketball fan (we’re serious about this one).
We work hard, but we like to have a good time. More importantly, we take care of the stuff you need to be successful – in the short-term and long-term. Stuff like:
- Competitive salary
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- Reimbursed phone & data plan
- Cool office in West Midtown, Atlanta
- Stocked beer & wine fridge + unlimited iced coffee
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Monthly meals at our restaurant clients
- And lots of this: http://vimeo.com/90694583
Are you up for the challenge?
Tell us about yourself.