Gather is a sales & marketing platform used by top venues across the US to manage and grow their private events business. We're a funded startup, and we're growing -- fast!
Bottom line: We need help building innovative software for an industry that is traditionally behind-the-curve when it comes to technology. That's where you come in.
Working at Gather means you’ll help our clients and their guests have a great experience planning life's special events. We've helped orchestrate tens of thousands of birthdays, rehearsals, launches, celebrations and any other kind of get-together you can imagine. All these events are powered by the software you'll contribute to on your first day.
- Angular front-end
- Ionic mobile app
- Node back-end
- Hapi RESTful API
- RethinkDB data store
- Redis job queue
- Elasticsearch full-text & analytics
- Writing clear & maintainable code.
- Balancing desire for perfection against the need to ship.
- Communicating thoughtfully via code review, pairing and white-boarding.
- Growing upward from 7.25 million requests per week.
- Contributing to open-source.
- You are empathetic, resourceful and driven.
- You have a hunger to learn quickly.
- You have experience working with Angular.js.
- You have a good design eye for clean web interfaces.
- You have experience writing test coverage using Mocha/Chai, Phantom.js, Selenium or similar libraries.
We work hard, but we like to have a good time. More importantly, we take care of the everything you need to be successful - in the short-term and long-term - including:
- Competitive salary
- Health, vision, and dental benefits - 100% covered by company
- Professional Development budget for conferences, books and more
- Cool office in Inman Park, next to Krog Street Market
- Stocked beer & wine fridge + unlimited iced coffee
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Monthly team events at our clients' venues
- And lots of this: http://vimeo.com/90694583
Are you up for the challenge?
Tell us why you are interested in Gather! We'd love to check out any links to examples of work you are proud of.